Sunday, July 07, 2013

The Spiteful Loner


I'm just the spiteful loner
A boiler of anger
About to burst
A disaster Unrehearsed
My heart feels so intense
But Nothing makes sense
I feel guilt
And sometimes pride
So I become wilt
As contradiction builds inside
My memories are the primer
I am so unrested and revolt
My heart is a countdown Timer
As my pupils constrict for the jolt
My explosion is about
I can't be helped
My sore is so inside
But my pain you see
I was trying to hide
I can't be saved
I can't stop the flame
I love you babe
But our love got caught in blazes
I'm a spiteful loner
I was born this way
I can't find no real joy
Because myself cannot be enjoyed
Some people are gifted
Some people are cursed
I was gifted an all-loving heart
I am cursed an unresting mind
So I must not really hate
So I must not really love
I must remain quiet
I must remain lone
On my way to become a rover

No comments: